Tuesday 12 June 2012

"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more."

It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you, when you're everywhere i go.


There is no past tense of "love", you either love them or never did.


No matter what happens, i will always love you to the moon and back.


What hurt's the most, was being so close and having so much to say... then watching you walk away... and never knowing, what could have been?


I thought having you is my biggest mistake, but wait, that's loving you.


When you left, you took half of my with you. Now i feel only empty, but that's alright, 'cause only you can complete this.


Death is one of the few things that can be done as easily lying down. The difference between sex and death is that with death you can do it alone and no one is going to make fun of you.


The opposite of love is not hate, the opposite of love is ignorance.


My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.
"If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you feel like you know her---then don't let her go." 
Him kisses left something to be desired -- the rest of him.


It is best to love wisely, no doubt; but to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all.


Saying you love someone when you don't love yourself is like a naked person offering you a shirt.


The most important thing a father can do for his children is love their mother.


You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.


Do I love you because you're beautiful,
Or are you beautiful because I love you?


If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?




People change and forget to tell each other.


You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.


How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.


A man usually falls in love with a woman who asks the kinds of questions he is able to answer


Oh, i miss how close we were.


To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.


The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.


So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday


Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.


I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.


You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.
Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can't believe that ours didn't go on forever.


I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.


The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.


Truth only means something when it's hard to admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment